Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Dear Members and Supporters,

Thanks so much for your support this past year. The economy has been a challenge to each of us, but ALBC appreciates your continued support of our mission and projects.


Jeannette Beranger, ALBC's Technical Program Manager (and in-house photographer), has compiled a photo collection of some of ALBC's work this past year ----> Enjoy!


Have a happy and safe holiday season!


Best,

The American Livestock Breeds Conservancy Staff

Pictured: A Nigerian Dwarf goat


1 comment:

  1. I am Emily Patricia a resident/citizen of the United States of America. I am 51 years of age am a businesswoman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business. If not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr. Houston who is a money lender to get a loan of [$100,000USD] from his company. When i contacted them it took just 48 hours to get my loan approved and transfer to my account after meeting all their modalities as set forth in their loan agreement/terms and conditions. Even if you have bad credit they still offer there service to you If you need urgent financial assistance you can contact them via email address:(Houstonloanfirm@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete